Monday, December 2, 2019

Can't Help The Anticipation

Frequently there are settings, circumstances and scenarios that cause us to have some additional expectations. When I go to a religious church service, I expect there will be an offering calling.
When I hear the trumpet sound, Dada, dada, da dot da dah!...I expect sports fans will yell, "Charge!"
If I walk into my favorite bakery, I anticipate the inviting aroma of baking dough.

Recently, I have viewed several television interviews with United States Senator, John Kennedy from Louisiana. Now Kennedy is a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump. Kennedy, like his President wants others to believe that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 American election...not just Russia as reported by our various intelligence agencies.

When the marshy bayou-mush-mouth Senator speaks in his high-pitched tone, I cannot help but to expect at any moment that bib-coveralls-wearing, Junior Samples will pop-up behind Kennedy and yell out, "HEE HAW!"

No comments:

Post a Comment