Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thin Blood/Thick Heads

I usually arrive at the Fitness Center around 9 AM. There is always a handful of people working out and I finish my business in about 35 minutes. I'm there for a little cardio biking.

I'm not big on chatter with other participants but I do pick up on some nearby conversations. Yesterday morning, I could not help but hear two gents about my age walking side-by-side on treadmills. Their conversation began with respective health concerns. It seems that both fellas are having a difficult time regulating their blood thinners.  One guy said he takes a baby aspirin in the morning and another baby aspirin in the evening. He is considering going to adult aspirin AM and PM. His buddy thought he'd try the same.

Soon their conversation topic changed when the television channel they were watching had a news brief, which  focused on some drug babies' birth problems. The old farts' comments touched on these opinions: (1) too many out of wedlock births, (2) social programs encourage multiple pregnancies  (3) too easy to acquire link cards, (4) deadbeat fathers and (5) drug dealers. The two senior guru-philosophers finally came to agreement..sterilization...these criminal offenders should face mandatory sterilization.

I wonder if there is a correlation between thin blood and thick heads?

No comments:

Post a Comment