Sunday, May 3, 2020

Check Signing Optional for this POTUS

My wife and I got our coronavirus induced stimulus check last week. I'm not stupid enough to make the claim that the money was 'our' / 'my' tax money...because it is NOT! Most stimulus monies come from the treasury from the selling of bonds while some monies come from other federal budgets. So don't be one of those doofus that say the government is just giving back what was in fact once mine.

I did not actually 'see' my stimulus check due to the direct bank deposit process. I did however get a letter from President Trump who wants to take a 'glory-praise-me-lap' around the country by being the first United States president in history to put a personal signature on a federal stimulus check or IRS check. Trump's reasoning for signing 'our' stimulus check is to give the appearance that he (Donald Trump) paid us the money. Observing and listening to interviews counducted with Trump followers, I would easily believe they would buy into his smoke and mirrors charades.

There was another 'stimulus-transaction' involving Donald Trump that he did not want credit for signing the check. Nope, somebody else signed Stormy Daniels check.

No comments:

Post a Comment