Wednesday, July 15, 2020

"I See a Bad Moon Rising."

For many years now and even in recent blog writings I have advocated for more female leadership in the United States. I truly believe that if the United States House of Representatives and Senate saw women in the majority, we would notice significant changes in governing philosophy reflected in governing policies.

There is little doubt that America would be less hawkish, more focused on protecting our environment and show more concern for health care and education. Before you question my premise ask yourself who in your lifetime has demonstrated NURTURING?!!!

I could go on attempting to convince the naysayers who are eager to disagree and attack but let me simply suggest that you hold off and just watch what happens with the current growing debate about 'to open or not to open our schools this fall during this escalating pandemic.' Fasten your seatbelt Americans and observe politicians fall like a house of cards when mothers start speaking their collective voices of concern for the safety of their children. Show me a mother who believes a man has casually dismissed the safety and importance of her child's wellbeing and I'll soon show you an emasculated man.

No comments:

Post a Comment