Friday, January 16, 2015

Confucius Say "Clean Closet"

Most folks, I am told, have difficulty 'throwing' things away, which they no longer use. My wife and I are no different. A recent television documentary gave specific tips on how to attack this 'hoarding' problem.
It seems if you are wishing to clean out your closet, you should approach with the idea that 70 percent of the items should likely GO.
The experts suggest that you must take each item in hand and ask these three questions: (1) When did I last wear this item? (2) Does it fit? (3) Do I love it? If you have not worn it in the past three-years> toss it! If it does not fit> toss it. If you Do Not love it> toss it.
I did a mental 'walk- thru' with my stuff and I know that I could clear- out the nearly 70 percent. I did not bother to rent my mind to my wife's clothing stuff and let me explain 'why.'  My wife brought home a Panda Express fortune cookie from a luncheon approximately four-months ago, it is still in the wrapper on top the bread box. This proves two things: (1) She is susceptible to attachments to inanimate objects and (2) She obviously could give-a-crap what Confucius say.

No comments:

Post a Comment