Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Dress For The Occasion

The last time I had a Doctor's appointment, my wife told me that I should wear better clothing. When I asked 'why?', she said, "We go to Doctors' offices more than anyplace else and we should start treating the event as a social outing and dress the part."
When talking with the Doctor, I inquired about trembling in my hands. He said, "That's a senile tremor." I did not bother with a follow-up question. I figure any malady having the word 'senile' in the description is NOT going to get better.
Before leaving the Doc's office, he did make me feel good with one comment; he said he liked the shirt I was wearing. I suppose my wife is right. I can't hardly wait for my upcoming podiatrist appointment. I'm going to wear a sweater that I got for Christmas and a new pair of slacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment