Friday, February 20, 2015

Jesus DID NOT Tell You To Do That!

The late comedian Flip Wilson's character, 'Geraldine' would often say, "The Devil made me do it!" There is a Michigan doctor who says, "God made me do it!" Hold those thoughts.

Matthew 7:1 'Judge not that ye not be judged.' Most Americans wave our Nation's flag and proclaim Jesus Christ's teachings; Suffice, we Americans are patriotic Christians.

A Christian might seek Divine direction through prayer as did the Michigan pediatric physician who recently decided after prayer that she COULD NOT and WOULD NOT treat the infant-child of a lesbian couple...the good doctor's religious condemnation of same sex unions apparently was the 'deal breaker.'
I was not aware that, as a former high school basketball coach, I could withhold professional services and unbiased considerations from student-athletes predicated on being a practicing Methodist and a person of liberal political persuasion not to forget favoring those of my 'race.' Therefore, those  'white' Methodist and Democrat parents who aligned with my 'thinking/beliefs' could expect their sons to be on my team and play basketball while the Catholic and Baptist parents could watch their sons serve as towel boys and statisticians.

Folks, if you believe for a second that Jesus answered that Pediatrician's prayer telling her NOT to treat an innocent child of God due to adult beliefs, then you worship a different Jesus than do I.

My dear Michigan Doctor: Jesus said, "Let the children come to Me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the Kingdom of God."...Matthew 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment