Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Like The Slide a Rule; Irrelevant

I discovered early my strengths and weaknesses. During my high school coaching career, I understood that my teams (collectively) had strengths and weaknesses and we were more likely to win games if we accentuated our strengths and negated our weaknesses.

A quick examination of my children and grandchildren renders the obvious, they also possess strengths (abilities) and weaknesses. I am a Christian, a Methodist, a liberal-Democrat; I note strengths and weaknesses in all the aforementioned groups. I am also a patriotic American who holds the inalienable right to praise and criticize my government and Country. Here, let me state it another way...no one person or institution is beyond flaws and exonerated from criticism; even the good old US of A ! To criticize does not suggest the absence of love.

My above declarations, in the eyes of former mayor, Rudy Giuliani would make me a person who does not love himself, his children and grandchildren; his faith, his political beliefs and his Nation.

Giuliani, You have become a pitiful person. Your proclamation that President Obama 'does not love America' is a mean-spirited commentary from a man who senses losing his relevancy. You are sad.
Interestingly, you, Donald Trump and Sarah Palin have made 180 degree turns in the Republican Party life line:  Once a blood source to the GOP and today embarrassing 'blood-suckers!'



No comments:

Post a Comment