Thursday, June 20, 2019

When The #%#* Hits The Fan

Iran shot down an American drone, which cost over 100 million dollars. That's a fact...not fake news. America claims their drone was over international waters while Iran insists the drone was over Iranian territory. That's yet to be confirmed. If our Intelligence agency confirms that the drone was over international waters, I will believe our Intelligence people but we cannot be sure President Trump will believe them, NOW CAN WE? After all POTUS believes, Putin, Kim and the Saudi Prince over our CIA and other Intelligence Agencies

I find myself wishing that we had a Defense Secretary 'in place' but we don't. I wish John Kelley and General Mattis were still in the White House where they might be in a position to 'advise.' Seems most White House people appointment by our President either goes to prison or quits...I suppose Trump is "draining the swamp."

It's a mess, folks and it appears it might get worse. Sleep well my countrymen and let's hope somebody has unplugged the 'Red Phone.'
(Touch)
When The Ship Hits The Sand

No comments:

Post a Comment