Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Men & Women Age Differently

My wife is a better person than her husband. She is more genuine, kinder, engaging, pure and sincere. I don't mean to suggest that I am a bad person...my wife is simply better. That said, she parents differently and relates differently. She also makes boys mentally weaker with her nurturing.

Follow my logic: Last week, I had a16-year old grandson and his 16-year old friend at my house. I fed them very well and gave them free advice on things like responsibilities, being accountable for your behavior and respecting others. As I said, no charge for these informational life-staple morsels.

I also paid these two boys $10.00 per hour per person for raking and bagging yard leaves. Lots of leaves but that is immaterial because the $10.00 per hour negates all questions and moaning about the amount of leaves. I explained to them that while working no cell phone and no standing around bullshitting. If they want to do that then the pay is $5.00 per hour. With ground rules established, my wife interrupted the boys to give them gloves. My wife worried that the 45 degrees and wind made things tough on the boys. My wife interrupted the boys to give them hot chocolate, which ultimately created a situation to stand, check cell phones and bullshit. My point: At every turn whether it is school grading systems, sports participation or manual labor, we adults are making the next generation 'SOFT.' Too soft! I'm right on this and my wife is wrong.

Look, it's simple, I'm trying to 'Make America Great Again' like Trump. If these homegrown people can't cut the mustard then I should hire some illegal immigrants to rake my leaves before that wall is built.

Perhaps, just perhaps it's the aging process. As women age they become even more caring while old males simply become more cantankerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment