Monday, November 30, 2015

It Happened Subtly

Often, I observe my teenage grandkids struggling with social interaction and pressure, which are, for the most part, foreign to my personal experiences. I remember one of my children telling me that they really did not enjoy high school life all that much, whereas, I found those years fun times.

In any event, I find myself feeling sorry for grandchildren. I wish they could have the 1950's teen experience.

Recently, I read where a Cleveland high school has canceled all school dances because the students insist on performing 'dirty' dance moves publicly. With the decay of social morals, we have pushed the bad behavior envelope to unimaginable limits, which resulted in our youth being robbed of its innocence...how very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment