Friday, November 13, 2015

Stupid comes in all Colors

You know, I do understand. I understand how people can become so frustrated and angry with others whom they wish to support. Currently, I am very frustrated and angry with the behavior of some (black & white) college students. I'll make this simple. I have fought the racism battle for years. Your welcome to investigate that claim. That said, I am compromised with my arguments in behalf of blacks who suffer the slings and arrows of discrimination and injustices when some over-the-top stupid behavior hurts the cause.

Leaving the grocery store parking lot yesterday, I heard Rush Limbaugh in a high frenzy rant about this very issue. Of course, Rush was not upset with blacks' behavior (specifically) at the University of Missouri. Nope! In true Limbaugh fashion, he had already identified the college problem and determined the solution. I paraphrase Rush's comments and inferences: 'University students are taught by liberal wackos. These students should not be allowed an opinion expression on any matters of consequent nor should those students hold any voting rights. Actually, Rush with half his brain up his ass (or did he say, "tied behind my back?) concludes that America's political voting age should be changed to age twenty-five.'

Rush did not elaborate on changing the age at which young people can embrace a patriotic opinion motivating them to join the military and fight and perhaps die in a corporate America war.

No comments:

Post a Comment