Saturday, January 11, 2020

Oh My, My! Something's I Need Not Know.

My wife and I are richly blessed with 15-grandchildren and 3-great grandchildren. Naturally, they are spread out in ages and at various stages in their respective journey's. Grandparent joys continue as we observe the individual maturation and developments. Some of the older grandkids telephone and stay in close touch while sharing satellite family goings-on.

Just two days ago, one of our older granddaughters telephoned and updated us on happenings.  Before closing, she explained that her father was assisting one of her siblings with automobile-driving before the teen girl takes her test for licensing. Seems that Dad is always telling his daughter to "slow down, you're going to fast." Apparently, this scenario repeated itself and Pop suddenly realized the problem. Dad, once again told the young daughter, "Slow Down!" The youngster responded, "You're always telling me to slow down and I'm going the posted speed limit, 60." Quickly, Dad pointed out, "That's NOT THE SPEED LIMIT, THAT'S ROUTE 60!"

I sure hope my son in-law gets that message across. My goodness, the family lives right near Interstate "90."

No comments:

Post a Comment