Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Phantom Fella

 The past two weeks, my wife has been cleaning out the closets and throwing away much unused and outdated clothing along with other miscellaneous items. I have transported five large filled storage containers to Grace United Methodist 'Economy Shop.'


 My wife showed me a photo of a rather large-robust smiling young fellow, which she found in the back of a closet. In matter-of-fact tones, she asked me, "Who is this?" I said, "I have no idea." Later, I put the photo in a trash bag only to notice it was back upstairs in the hallway the next day. When I asked my wife why she got the picture out of the trash, she said, "Well, I'm not about to throw away a photo of a person we should know; after all it's not the guy's fault."
I'm thinking, sum bitch, neither of us know THE this guy in the photo and sure as hell my wife is going to have me hang that picture in the hallway with forty other photos. If that happens, I am hanging the damn picture with her side of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment