Thursday, May 14, 2015

Not My Fault

A nursing student is suing her university after failing a course for a second time; she claims her professor did NOT do enough to help her reduce the stress she felt and 'pass' the course. (Note: You readers must know that after writing that sentence, I paused for at least 2-minutes and kept re-reading trying to accept the premise).

I am sure many of my blog followers grow weary of my frequent bashing of 'helicoptering parents' who are raising a bunch of  'It ain't my fault' weak-ass, finger-pointing wimps. If this is not the case then tell me how in the hell did we arrive at this place?

I recall failing a freshmen English class at ISU in 1958, It never occurred to me that the unsuccessful result was someone else's fault. I have some basketball game films of coaching losses that I could enter as evidence in a lawsuit against some referees...I wonder if statutes of limitations have been reached. Of course it's too late to sue my mother ( she passed ) but I do think her gravy dishes have caused some of my health issues.

Department stores such as Walmart and Kmart have multiple checkout lanes, which are 'never' all open. I anticipate a quick shopping experience only to be deceived by few open lanes. This has caused me anxiety and stress. I really think I have a class action suit here!!


No comments:

Post a Comment