Thursday, February 14, 2019

Archie Is Alive Today

I have absolutely no idea if we need a 'wall' of the magnitude and length requested by President Trump. I'm not educated on the issue. All I know is what I actually 'SEE' and 'HEAR.'

I saw and heard presidential candidate Trump say, "We're going to build a great beautiful wall on the Southern border and Mexico is going to pay for it." When he frequently said that at his rally's, I knew he was just hooking the vote of bigoted white folks. I dismissed it as foolish rhetoric that ignorant angry people would gobble-up.

What has surprised me more during this 'wall debate' between Trump and the Democrats is the third players in the debate. Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh, (America's greatest advocates for fewer taxes and less diversity) all have the ear of the President. I could never imagine in my lifetime that radio and television political pundits would be the counsel for an American President.
In fact, I thought such voices made for comedy...like this...
(Touch)
Make America Great Again

No comments:

Post a Comment