Friday, August 23, 2013

We All Have Frustration Issues

Okay, I was out of pocket for a couple of days due to conflicts with my Internet provider, AT&T. Actually, I was not fusing with AT&T but with their various representatives, Annie who is located in the Philippines and George who is sitting on his ass in India. Please note, I don't think those are real first names but it makes all us dumb ass Americans feel akin to these 'outsourced scabs.'

I had a computer issue two months ago and after two days of 'online' service testing and multiple difficult to understand conversations with AT&T reps, they finally sent a technician to my house and discovered the problem was at their 'substation.' Having the similar problem again five days ago, I called AT&T (this is when I spent hours with Annie and George) and both insisted that I needed a new modem. I bought the new modem and that proved NOT to be the problem. I canceled my AT&T Internet provider service when George 'hung-up' on me. My new email is: coachmel20@comcast.net

Away from the Internet a few days, I have had additional time to read the newspaper and follow television news and I am intrigued with the top secret military 'leaks' released by Bradley Manning. Manning was found guilty of 'leaking' over 700 top classified military documents. Subsequently, Manning was tried in a military court, found guilty and sentenced to 35 years in prison. He began serving that time yesterday at Leavenworth, Kansas. Lo' and behold, Bradley Manning appears to have a gender identity issue; he wishes to become a 'she' and stated publicly that folks should immediately start calling him, Chelsea. He also wants to begin hormone therapy to prepare his body for a sex change surgery. The United States military says that it will not spend tax monies on hormone therapy.

Chelsea, aka, Bradley will none-the-less continue some options to change his male-plug into a female receptacle, therefore all future  'leaks'  from Manning 'will occur 'sitting down!'

No comments:

Post a Comment