Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Surely, You Have a List

Once in awhile attending a high school basketball game, I hear the shouts of "overrated-overrated" from fans of the team 'pulling-off'' the upset win. I always think, 'how stupid.' What does it SAY about your team winning and you are shouting taunts, 'overrated?'


Recently, I made my own personal list of things that I truly believe are overrated:
*  Texas Roadhouse
*  Ronald Reagan
*  Television weather forecasters
*  That once used Homeland Security color alert terrorists warning
*  Chicago 'Cubs' pitching the past ten years
*  Acting abilities of Schwarzenegger & Stallone
*  College education (Note: my plumber does not have one and he is indispensable)
*  Miley Cyrus' voice
*  United States judicial system
*  Coaching
*  Jewelry 'discounts'
*  Political 'election process'
*  Winners of the political election process
*  Psychics

*  Weddings and funerals; although one IS  more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment