Friday, December 12, 2014

Works For Me

Abe said, "You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time but you can't fool all the people all the time." Keep in mind that those 'all's & 'some's' can be applied to people 'liking' and 'appreciating' you. Some do some don't and some have their minds set in absolutes!
I learned this very valuable lesson at age eleven and I have never asked a quarter since. This attitude and approach served me well the past sixty-four years in all I have faced. I have a compass for service and wish to please those I love and those in need and I want nothing other than a clear pathway! I need no approval nor any hoorah. Actually, I was fortunate because early in life I understood that to live gloriously was predicated on one major factor: identify your passion to serve some thing other than self.

No comments:

Post a Comment