Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Head Games or Head Case?

Although, I am not meticulous, I am anal to the extent of seeking preciseness. If I am contracted to give a presentation, I will be at the assigned venue-site one hour before scheduled and you can bet, I checked out the route the day before just to make sure there were no travel concerns or detours. My wife can attest to this declaration.

In my early coaching days, I recall having a reoccurring dream that had me locked in the dressing room unable to get to the gym floor and the game had started. I suspect some of my former adversaries reading this blog wished that had been a reality.

I still find myself leaving early for appointments and events. I always leave early for sporting events and church...wishing to get the best seats. You know...down front at the game and in the back pew at Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment