Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Oh, For the Days of Jackie & Sam

Last week, my wife and I watched one of those amateur talent competition television shows. A young 'Black' male performer was introduced and bounded onto to the stage holding a microphone in his right hand while his left-hand had a 'death-grip' on his penis/crotch area. His pants bagged, tattoos covered his arms, three silver chains hung from his neck and his red baseball cap matched his basketball shoes. He bounced about the stage for approximately four minutes yelling poorly assembled rhymes. The young man had zero talent but a strong love attachment for  his 'wee-wee.'

When he finished, my wife said, "Have you ever seen anything more disgusting than that?"
I said, "Yes, matter-of-fact I have seen WORSE. I once saw a 'white' rapper 'acting' like a 'black' rapper; it was both disgusting and pathetic."

I'm sorry but I recall the neatly attired suit & tie dress of Jackie Wilson, Sam Cooke, Don Cornell and The Temptations. Not to mention the fact that those singers could SING.

No comments:

Post a Comment