Thursday, June 11, 2015

Normal or Creep?

At a religious broadcasters' national convention (Nashville), presidential candidate, Mike Huckabee said, "I wish back in high school, I could have been identified as a female so I could've showered  with the girls after P. E." Huckabee's remarks were part of a larger dissertation regarding Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner's choice to embrace a transgender life.

 Huckabee is an ordained minister. He tells others how to live as a Christian. I know most of his social positions are strongly conservative. I know he postures himself as a devout Christian and I respect that stance.

I do recall during former President Jimmie Carter's only term, he did an interview where he admitted 'lusting in his heart.' On the heels of that comment, those conservative folks, who will line up to vote for 'The  Huck,' were on Carter's ass like a dog on a bone! Certainly, they attempted to paint Carter as a phony Christian. Is Jimmie Carter 'normal' or is he a 'creep?'

I have a question, perhaps a couple of questions: Is it normal for our presidential candidates to have desires to take showers with members of the opposite sex?

Is the transgender issue going to be the 'new boogieman' advanced to scare the hell out of voters?
Whether Jenner wears a jock or a bra this coming Holiday Season, will the conversation about Jenner silence  the other boogieman story about the evil war against saying, Merry Christmas?

Is Mike Huckabee 'normal' or is HE a 'creep?'


No comments:

Post a Comment