Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Best of the Worst

I am delighted to see Donald Trump enter the (2016) Republican field as a candidate for the office of President. I believe that Mr. Trump is the ONE candidate that more completely represents the philosophical beliefs of the GOP. Should he get the nomination, I would place him in the same league  as the 1948 GOP candidate, Thomas E. Dewey who lost a close election to Harry S. Truman.

With regards to financial interests, social issues and international relations, Donald Trump stands tallest, in the ditch, with conservative values. I will keep my fingers crossed that Trump becomes the Republican standard bearer. I do understand that 'The  Donald' may NOT BE embraced with great fervor by the creditors from his four (4) bankruptcies and his two (2) ex-wives, but Hey, some gotta win and some gotta lose...and Trump always wins. Trump is worth 8+ billion dollars and that is a huge upside for Republican voters.

If Donald became President Trump, he would replace John Adams as the President with the worst hair-do. Goodness gracious, I cannot wait to see a Trump and Rick Perry on the same debate stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment