Friday, September 4, 2015

Stupid Supports Stupid

Okay, I promise, I shall let this subject go after this final comment. Previously, I have spoken to this matter of government employee, Kim Davis (A Ky. County Clerk) who refused to issue a marriage license to a gay couple based upon her religious beliefs.

Please follow a Fox News analyst's defense of Clerk Davis:

 The Fox person stated that she believed it shameful that the liberals are bringing up Kim Davis' four marriages, three of which ended in divorce thus suggesting Davis is hypocritical. The pundit's logic is, and I paraphrase: 'Kim 'found' Jesus and became a born again Christian AFTER her three divorces.' Readers, I consider myself a born again Christian but I did NOT know that once you confess your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you suddenly posses omnipotent powers to judge others' sinful behavior in a condemning manner.  I will search scriptures and ask my preachers. In the meantime, I shall write a letter to the television Emmy Committee and ask them to consider Fox News in the Comedy (Awards) Category. Those Fox-Folks crack me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment