Tuesday, December 29, 2015

It's a Goose Gander Thing.

I note Major League Baseball still has not been fired or suspended Dusty Baker (Washington Nationals' manager) for his reprehensible racist statements.

As an individual who irritates many people with my defense and positions of support of my Black Brothers and Sisters, I remain concerned that we cripple the cause of equality when we give a pass to a person of color who makes disgusting blanket and bigoted statements such as: "I need to get more 'black' baseball players who run faster than 'white' players." ...Or...."Black and Hispanic baseball players can take the summer heat better than 'white' players."

Dusty Baker should make a public statement substantiating such claims or apologize for his stupidity.

If not then we must accept stupid racists statement I.e., 'Blacks cannot swim because of heavier bones but they jump higher because of flat feet, not to mention they are born with rhythm."

If we are to ever clean up this hideous racial gobbledygook, we must shine a light on ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment