Wednesday, December 30, 2015

God: Please bless America

Every time I stand in the super market checkout line and glance at the many tabloid magazine headlines the thought occurs to me that the American people truly embrace and celebrate tragic, sad and negative news.

During the evening television channel surfing, I stop for a bit to listen to and watch Fox News and MSNBC News and I realize the same folks obviously enjoy ugly innuendos, mean-spirited hateful blaming and blabbering name-calling.

 Add to our American cultural phenomenon, we don't tolerant people who worship differently or look differently. We'd like to keep 'those' people out of our Christian Nation. (Note: I'm still searching for those Biblical scriptures).

Meanwhile, as we Americans over-indulge in food and alcohol 'ringing-in' The New Year, let us sincerely pray that God WILL BLESS America for God only knows we sure need His Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment