Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thanking You with Best Wishes

On this Christmas Eve let me pause from blog gibberish-jabber and express to all who take their valuable time to read my words and humbly thank you one and all. I understand that you sometimes agree while other times disagree. I sincerely hope that I never hurt any feelings, if I have let me apologize.

As we Christians celebrate the birth of our Savior let us embrace tolerance for those who hold other beliefs. May we all look to a new year with greater trust in others while being vigilant and may we HOPE for less anger expressed through violence and greater love for all people.

All the years that I traveled the country sharing messages with student athletes, parents and coaches, I left my audience with one challenge...I called it the 'post-it challenge.' Today, I offer you that challenge. Place a 'post-it note' on your bathroom mirror with this written reminder to read every morning: 'Today, I will be the most engaging and pleasant person I can be until 11:00 AM at which time I will stop.'

You will find out if you start each day in a caring and engaging frame of mind it is nearly impossible to change directions....May God richly bless you and yours this New Year 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment