Thursday, December 17, 2015

Tell Me Why Not

Okay, shall we agree that both the Democratic AND Republican parties are both to blame for having no resolve in the illegal immigrant-broken Mexican border problem?

Well, hold on to your cap cousin, I have the solution. That's right, the dumb-ass basketball coach. You surely cannot be surprised. I was the basketball coach that had the State's best high school under the basket out of bounds play for four consecutive years. That would be the four years I coached Greg Ahart at Edwardsville high school. We just tossed the ball high above our rim and Ahart with his 40" vertical jump did the rest!

Back to solving the border, illegal immigrant problem. Simply incarcerate anybody who hires (employs) illegal immigrants. They will stop hiring illegals and soon ALL illegals will return to Mexico where they CAN get jobs.

I'm sure both Democrats and Republicans could agree with this concept.

Okay...your turn. I know you're chopping at the bit to tell me where I am wrong...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment