Monday, July 4, 2016

Thoughts From a Christian American Liberal

On this July 4th 2016, I am thankful for all those who made great sacrifices, some the ultimate sacrifice, to guarantee the freedoms enjoyed in our Nation. Among the many freedoms is the  privilege for people to freely express opinions in speech, writings and other forms. We are a fortunate  and richly blessed people.

Perhaps on this Independence Day, we would celebrate the fact that we must respect the differing views and opinions of our neighbors. Let us embrace each other as brothers and sisters in this great Nation; proud in our heritage and humble in our blessings. May we always strive to look upon one another as family.

To those who read my daily blog, I thank you. If in the past or future, my comments offend, they are not intended as a personal attack. Truly, I wish for you to know that placing all those political opinions aside each night, I pray to my God and ask (every night) that His hand and His will would factor into to this 2016 American Presidential Election...and that is my sincere hope and wish.

Happy Birthday, my fellow Americans. Be glad and live gloriously in good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment