Thursday, January 5, 2017

French Poodles & Muslims

The world headlines can often times bring shocking and sobering thought. Obviously, Israel is never going to experience peace and other parts of the Middle East are fragile if not potentially volatile. Add to the world's political 'crock pot' North Korea's frequent saber rattling, Iran's crazy leadership and Vladimir 'The Snake' Putin's deceitful ways, we gotta mess out there!

Of course, Donald 'The Emperor' Trump brings to the table his leadership-spin on democracy. He maintains that he champions different races and religions and his leadership will enable Americans to achieve wealth in a democracy thereby providing opportunities to move away from people of different colors, race and religions...uh? You know...the way it was when America was Great.

I'd like to continue with these thoughts but Toy Poodle Yodie's grooming appointment at Pet Smart is at an early time slot. I must drop him off and go to Sports' Clips for my on haircut. Yodie's grooming cost will be $41.00 and mine will cost $14.00...only in America, eh, I'm living the 'good life.'

I have noticed that every time I walk out of Pet Smart with Yodie's new 'do' the other dogs look at him with his 'French Poodle cut' as if he belongs to some religious cult. I hope they don't 'vote' to ban Yodie from the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment