Friday, January 6, 2017

Use 'Head' Before Removing

We have three flushing toilet inventions in our home. Two 'crappers' are working just fine, however one crapper-commode has some flushing issues. We called the plumber guy and he said all three crappers should be 'removed & replaced' because the other two, in time are going to develop problems. Um, 'remove & replace.' It seems that I've heard that phrase lately.

We called another 'flush-fella-expert' and he agree with the first toilet man that all three crappers will sooner or later develop dispensing dilemmas. They both 'poo-pooped' the idea of parts replacements suggesting it would be throwing money down-the-toilet; a temporary solution...and that plan costs nearly as much as the 'remove & replace' plan.

The second flush man offered to work with the first flush man to develop the best way to proceed with our waste disposal problem. In the meantime they both said we should diffently remove all three crappers now and place a porta-potty in the back yard until they can determine the best plan.

Ummm. Personally, I think they should NOT 'remove' UNTIL there is a definite plan to 'replace.' I mean, my great-grandparents had one of those 'outhouses' and I doubt America was 'Great' then. It appears to me there is a greater 'head' problem other than my three crapper-heads.


No comments:

Post a Comment