Saturday, January 14, 2017

Wake Me When the Nonsense is Over

Oh, I think it was back in the fall of 2014, when that Quarterback fella with the Cleveland 'Browns,' Johnny Manziel 'flipped off' the Washington 'Redskins' bench during their football game. This 'giving the finger' happens frequently at college and professional games along with vulgar language taunting. Young kids are growing up today in a rapidly eroding moral culture with depleted common sense.

Remember a few years back when the Supreme Court ruled that the folks at Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka Kansas had the constitutional right to protest at military funerals and taunt parents burying their sons. I'm sorry but if that is protected by the constitution, we need to amend that article of the constitution.

Then there was that Tennessee Christian group that tried to get 'The Goldie Locks Storybook' banned from the public library. That Texas Christian Church thought the fact that Goldie Locks entered the Bears' home uninvited that the book was at minimum promoting trespassing if not home invasion, thus sending the wrong message to children and undermining moral behavior.

I'll tell you this, if a Bear family moves into my neighborhood! I'm going to watch to see when they are gone  from their house and I'm breaking into the Bears' home. I just want to 'see' if they have toilets...

No comments:

Post a Comment