Monday, January 21, 2019

Shrink & Sag are Part of Aging

My wife and I consider ourselves blessed over these many years with relatively good health. Of course, both of us are a bit depressed after each annual physical examination, which ultimately reveals that each of us are shrinking and sagging.

Fifty-eight years ago when we married, I was a strapping 6'3" stud, if you will and my bride was a shapely 5'1 1/2" petite girl. Our last medical measurements-report lists heights 6'2" and 5' respectively. We are both shrinking. Even shrinking to the extent that I should no longer make the  'stud' reference.  My wife tells me that bust shrinkage pleases her but the sag factor that goes with it does not make her happy.

I guess we should think positive; after all don't they say, "Good things come in small packages?" And we all have heard, "Little things mean a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment