Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Sure Would Like To Know

Recently an individual rather angry with my blog post said, "You think you've got all the answers." Immediately, I thought, boy that comment could not be farther from the truth. There are numerous things and circumstances for which I seek answers and here are just a few:

 1. Was Lee Harvey Oswald a lone assassin or part of a larger conspiracy?
 2. What is the true origin of baseball?
 3. What was Ike Turner's I Q?
 4. What thoughts go through Melanie Trump's mind when being intimate with her husband?
 5. What was behind Jim Lowe's 'Green Door' and what 'Thing' did Phil Harris find on the beach?
 6. Why in old age do I feel like the morning after the night before, but I didn't go anywhere?
 7. Why has nobody invented a golf ball that floats?
 8. What's the difference between crispy & extra crispy and unleaded & super unleaded?
 9. Has it ever been verified that 'There's no fool like an old fool?'
10. Why do we sit down front at a concert but in the back at church.
11. Which venue is best for 'People Watching,' The Mall or a Hotel Lobby?
12. Why do old ladies hold up a checkout lane searching the bottom of huge purses for exact change?
13. Is Franklin Graham the antithesis of Billy Graham just to disprove the old saying, "The Apple
      Does Not Fall Far From The Tree?"
14. Why was God so good to me?

You know, perhaps that fella that suggested I'm a 'know it all' is on to something. I just remembered a dear friend of mine, once sent me a greeting card on no particular occasion, which read:
 "Those Of You Who Think You Know It All, Irritate Those Of Us Who Do."


No comments:

Post a Comment