Saturday, May 18, 2019

Re-Thinking My Thinking

I have my suspicions regarding others but there is no doubt about me personally;  I've wasted too much time in my 80-year journey. With little sand remaining in the hour glass, I am hereby vowing to waste NO MORE time on the following:

 1. Worrying about things going on in Washington D.C.
 2. Watching Hallmark Movies when I could be trimming my toenails.
 3. Trying to understand how Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, Kentucky, Arkansas and Missouri can
     assume a moral high ground passing anti-abortion laws to protect life when these six states have
     to date totaled 1,840 lynchings.
 4. Listening to baseball broadcasters explain such nonsense as a hitter's 'launch-angle' or a pitcher's
     'Baseball spin-rate.'
 5. Watching White male singers grab their crotch, i.e. Black male singers while performing.
 6. Driving through Nashville, TN. during rush hour.
 7. Trying to 'back-up' things on my computer.
 8. Attempting to sing over loud organ music at church.
 9. Getting upset and scolding the cashier when the gas pump does not discharge my receipt.
10. Running out to get a lottery ticket when the jackpot reaches some ridiculous amount.
11. Watching the morning T.V. News when I could be sitting outside with my dog having coffee.
12. Looking for exact change.
13. Listening to the third word of a telemarketing call.
14. Buying cheap toilet paper.
15. Doing Potluck Dinners. Oh, I never have done that...forgot.
16. Trying to understand how the Evangelicals can pontificate pro-life regarding abortion but ignore
       and be silent when a plethora of gun assaults kill innocent children in our schools.
17. Trying to reason with the unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment