Thursday, May 2, 2019

What Say You?

In these times of seemingly endless debates, I found it refreshing to get a question recently that called for a 'one-word' answer. I thought I'd pose the question to you readers. For clarification let's understand the two words, which constitutes our one-answer selection.

Christian= a person who believes in and follows the teachings of Christ.
Bigots= a person who regards or treats members of a group with hatred or intolerance.

I asked the person who posed the question: "Why do you ask?" He said, "I've always heard people refer to our country as a Christian Nation but I just wonder if we have more bigots than Christians in America."

Question: Which type person do we find mostly in America?   >>  Christians-or-Bigots

Of course, you may elaborate but you need not. Remember the words of Ray Charles...
"Everybody's got their own opinion, and you know I sure got mine..."
(Touch)
Its My World

No comments:

Post a Comment