Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Beauty Truly is...Skin Deep.

Usually my annual visit with the dermatologist amounts to her walking a complete circle around my body and zapping areas that show suspected pre-cancer blemishes. During ths year's visit the routine changed. The good doctor found two facial spots that had to be surgically removed. My wife also had the scalpel put to her nose and neck. Just reference us, Mr. & Mrs. Basil.

While in the skin parlor, I asked the dermatologist to checkout the top of my forehead where my kids are always pointing to and asking, "Dad, why is your skin so wrinkly up there?" Well, I got the answer now. The doctor carefully examined the area in question and responded, "Nothing to worry about on the top of your forehead. Your children are just noticing some FATTY DEPOSITS. I've noticed you have 'fatty deposits' on your butt also," continued the good medical lady. Seems as we age the skin develops these fatty deposits. I thought on this malady enough and realized that my face will soon look like my butt, if not already. This means if my wife walks into the bathroom and I'm naked, she'll need to take a second look to determine if I'm getting 'in' or 'out' of the shower.
(Touch
 SkinSkin

No comments:

Post a Comment