Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Joke Instead of a Rant

Man dies and goes to Heaven where he is interviewed by Saint Peter....after St. Peter completes his questioning he says...

St Peter: Now that I've completed my questioning, do you have any questions?

Man: I do. I notice a clock on the wall behind you with the hour, minute and second hands all at 12.

St. Peter: Oh, everybody on earth has a clock in Heaven. That clock behind me is Mother Teresa's clock. The hands only move if that person told a lie while on earth...Mother Teresa told no lies.

St. Peter continued: Down the hallway you'll notice Abraham Lincoln's clock and the second hand moved two ticks indicating Abe only told two lies while on earth.

Man: Where is President Donald Trump's clock?

St. Peter: Oh, Trump's clock is in the Apostle Paul's room. He's using it as a ceiling fan.
(Touch)
Tell The Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment