Monday, March 12, 2018

Time of My Life

As we made the trek back North this past weekend, my wife and I spoke of many recollections and experiences while wintering in Miramar Beach, Florida. At one point, my wife asked what were my top 3 or 4 most enjoyable moments. I found the question rather difficult. Not as difficult as ranking my favorite Hallmark Movies. That is almost impossible considering the fact that there is one little dark-haired actress who appears in about fifty percent of all Hallmark presentation...can't keep them straight.

Anyway, here's my Top Miramar Memories of The Winter of 2018...
 1. Waiting on three occasions at airports for the arrival of grandkids.
 2. Watching my grandkids interact with their Nana
 3. Sitting alone with Yodie (Toy Poodle) in a secluded full-sun area of our cottage backyard.
 4. Attending the Rock & Roll Church
 5. Helping my friend Richard look for his wife, Marie when she disappeared...turns out she was in the bathroom bathing.
 6. Monday night rib special at Miller's Ale House with friends...especially the entertainment provided by Mike and Shirley.
 7. Swimming pool conversations about Senior Depends wear and 'Flipped' Uterus'.
 8. Walking two miles every day by myself and another mile with Yodie.
 9. Completing a writing effort that began one year ago.
10. Tossing filled-garbage bags from the cottage's front porch attempting to put it in the trash  container approximately15-yards away. I was 11-for-49 this year after a 15-for 51 a year ago.
(Touch)
Time Of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment