Friday, March 30, 2018

Who Am I?

On this Good Friday, Christians' worldwide will embrace with somber reflections the gift offer of eternal life through the crucifixion of God's Son, Jesus Christ. We shall think more deeply upon the words in John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life."

Should you see me in Church, the supermarket or at the sporting event, I'm the guy most unworthy of God's gift and Christ's suffering. I'm the unworthy one who God brought forth in this earthly journey to be nurtured and raised by loving Christian parents and an extended Christian family network. I'm the unworthy one who shares a terrific family-youth history with two brothers. I'm the unworthy one who married a most loving and supportive wife of 58-years. I'm the unworthy one who receives doting inquiries and love from three adult children and their incredible spouses. I'm the unworthy one who basks in the wonderful glowing warmth from 15-grandchildren and 2-great grandchildren.

If the aforementioned blessings are not enough, my loving God guided me and orchestrated a journey, which allowed me to embrace a wonderful career in a profession I loved with a passion.

Can you possibly imagine that someone so unworthy could have so much and just think, I did nothing to earn it or deserve it...oh, My God! I shall humble myself every day and seek your will. I accept your magnificent gift of salvation through your Son's precious blood. Thank you for loving someone so unworthy.
(Touch)
Who Am I ?

No comments:

Post a Comment