Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Motivation to Write 'Angels on My Journey.'

As I recall the events in my personal journey an endless collage of times perceived as wonderful successes aided by great support entwine with other rear-view mirror images of struggles and negativity. During the green  light 'go Times,' I often became emboldened and perhaps a bit self-aggrandizing. When facing seemingly unimaginable hurdles, I often questioned, Why me? Why must I endure this opposition? At all times and in  very moment my God was leading a way. I no doubt was oblivious to His presence while being absorbed with self-praise or self-pity.

As my st people, I have experienced both good fortune and troubling difficulties. With careful examination it all appears to have been part of a plan. Not my plan but the Master's Plan. At age five, I fell into a park lagoon and could not swim.I could have died but a nearby older boy rescued me. My father, who had a major impact on my life could have been killed in WWII but he returned home. My family circumstance suggested that I would graduate high school and enter the blue collar work force instead several coaching mentors entered my journey and created situations, which redirected my journey towards a professional educator's career.

The past events and experiences did not always make sense in the moment but now it is exposed with great clarity. I was blessed by God. He nurtured me with personal growth and accomplishments to keep striving yet he placed roadblocks that would prepare me for later talent application to serve  others in ways, which in time would be revealed to me.

These reflections cause me to pause, examine and connect the dots. My writing attempts to show and share the Master's Plan. I offer these words as a personal acknowledgement and with the hope that each reader might take their own pause and reflect on God's love and plan for their journey.

You may order your book, 'Angels On My Journey' by calling Mel @217/877-2089 or send check payable to TEPCA Publishing to Mel Roustio @ 3991 Greenridge Drive Decatur, Illinois  62526

Thanks for ordering 'Angels On My Journey'

No comments:

Post a Comment