Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Way It Is!

The wisecracking lovable humorist of the early 1900's, Will Rogers once said, "All I know is what I read in the newspaper." I am so much luckier than Will Rogers in my 21st Century America.

Consider please, I read three (online) newspapers daily. After my reading exercise, I can then surf cable-television channels the remainder of the day and have one pundit after another explain what I read earlier, break things down and finally tell me what I should believe, what is 'fake news' and how I should vote in the next election.

I cannot wait to tune-in to Rush Limbaugh's radio show today so he can straighten out this recent attack on our President. Some folks are suggesting that Pres Trump sided with Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin on the question 'Did Russia interfere with America's 2016 presidential election. Why you can be sure Rush will have the answer. One of Rush's first best selling books, "The Way Things Ought To Be" is a manual for 'right' thinking people.

Sorry Will, you we're born too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment