Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Roadway Reading Material

Last week, I was positioned behind another automobile at several stop lights. It was one of those times when you seemingly get stopped by every light. It was not that frustrating because the auto in front of me was loaded with bumper and rear window stickers. As I read sticker after sticker a thought occurred; there appears on the part of some folks a strong desire to let others know much about their life.

The family in front of me voted for Trump, have a daughter on the middle school honor roll, own guns, didn't like Obama but do love the Cubs. They also appear to be dog lovers> Pit Bulls their breed choice. One sticker stated 'Tailgating is Deadly so Back Off.' The fella's wife is apparently not well...one sticker indicated 'Crazy B^*#h On Board.'
Mm
 Their son plays football for a local high school and he is not a skill-player because his uniform number is 78. They wanted me to honk if I loved Jesus but since they loved guns, I passed on the invitation for fear of misinterpretation of the 'honk.' They financially supported the Sheriff's Association and they were very explicit about 'Love America or F*#~k Off.' ....Some stickers seemed to contradict other stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment