Monday, April 8, 2019

Impertinent Vanity!

Our President said...

"I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than me."

"I know more about ISIS than our generals do."

"I know more about social media than anybody."

"I know more about the courts than anybody on Earth."

"I understand politicians better than anybody."

"Nobody knows more about trade than me."

"I know more about renewable energy than anybody on Earth."

"I think, I know more about taxes than anybody in the history of the world."

"I understand money better than anybody."

"Nobody in the history of this country knows more about infrastructure than Donald Trump."

"I know more about Drones than anybody."

Biblical scriptures say...

Proverbs 27:2  "Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger and not your own lips."
Proverbs 12:22 "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord."

James 4:16 "As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil."
(Touch)
So Vain

No comments:

Post a Comment