Monday, April 29, 2019

It's The Little Things That Annoy

Every morning, I watch the various TV news pundits that tell me 'How to Think.' MSNBC and CNN have the latest negative scoop on President Trump's tweets and boasts. Fox News wishes me to believe that liberals don't want me to pray or say Merry Christmas. Those agendas are NOT what's wrong with the world!  It's the little pain-in-butt things in daily life that drives one crazy.

 I'm told I should buy American and I try to do just that if price is reasonable. I'm irritated to pay top dollar and as I checkout, I'm asked if I'd like to purchase a 'warranty.' Really?

Speaking of checkout, I thought I chose a short-wait Lane the other day at the grocery store. Only one guy ahead of me and he had 24-one gallon jugs of milk, 7-one gallon jugs of orange juice and a huge bag of cane sugar. Perhaps a business purchase. I just knew the cashier would ring up one of the items and multiple it by the total buy. She did! I'm now up. My purchase was just a few items but to my surprise the purchase came to $151.24. I said, "No, that's not right." Sure enough, the fella ahead of me had a bad bank card that was denied and the cashier forgot to erase his purchase from the register. Ten minutes later, I got cash back for  $72.45, which meant my total purchase was $78.79. Seems people want a paycheck but are not reliable Workers.s

I find it frustrating to leave your tollway drive at an off ramp and see a sign that says, "$.90,
NO ATTENDANT." And don't you nearly lose your religion if not your mind when your traveling a busy highway and come to a sign stating 'Work Zone 2-miles merge right into one lane.' For the next two-miles the most important people on God's earth pass you on the left, which causes everybody obeying the merge sign to drop farther back...then at some point you meet one of those narcissists at that merge juncture. Do I or Don't I, THAT is the question?...likely, I DON'T.

Just wonderful that Medical Health Insurance companies decide which diseases, I should get should I wish coverage. How frustrating is the new television set up? It requires an advanced electronics degree, an additional box and two remote controls. The latter doubles the odds of family shared  togetherness...'looking for a remote control.'
 
The number of food Jars with lids impossible to remove increases with aging arthritis and I've yet to discover a ketchup company that has invented a bottle that DOES NOT have to be beaten on the  bottom to enjoy the product. Speaking of opening bottles, I'm tired of these laws requiring 'safety' lids on prescription drug bottles.  And I can guarantee that should I walk up to place my order at a fast food restaurant counter and say, "This order is TO GO," then I place my order and the counter attendant will read my order back to me and ask, "Is this for HERE?"

No comments:

Post a Comment