Friday, July 26, 2013

Showing Some Skin?

Sometime ago, a couple of my kids made comments about the skin on my forehead; the skin they said looked rough to them. One kid went so far as to compare my skin to that of an alligator, which I thought was rather harsh but considering their DNA, I understand the directness.

Anyway, our family medical doctor explained to me that my children were simply noticing some 'fatty-deposits.' The doctor further stated, " the aging process often leaves the fatty-deposits on our bodies." He even went so far as to suggest that I likely have similar fatty-deposits on other parts of my body. That conclusion makes sense to me considering the fact that my skin, on all parts of this body, is the 'same age.' This also means that I soon can expect my ass to look like my face. In the near future, my wife will be confused seeing me naked in the bathroom; she won't know if I entering or leaving the shower.

Speaking of human skin; I would offer the following:

1) A woman with bosom stretch marks that resemble an LA city road map should not wear low cut blouses.
2 )Regardless of a man's weightlifting prowess, he should not wear cut off shirts in public restaurants.
3) Speaking of cut off shirts; women who choose not to shave underarms should also pass on this attire. (Exception: if she is a pit member at the county fair's stock car races).
4) Those with toenails the color of field corn should pass on open toed sandals.
5) People over the age 40 should only wear mid-drifts 25 feet from a large body of water.
6) Skin tattoos should not have arrows that point to functioning body parts.

I was thinking about wearing a baseball cap to cover my forehead's fatty deposits but I don't have either of the two ball caps apparently acceptable in public restaurants: John Deere or NASCAR.  Right Bubba!





No comments:

Post a Comment