Thursday, April 17, 2014

Where Are The Keys?

I heard a television sports' analysts offer the 'keys' for each teams' success before a Final Four basketball game. I once was told by a dietitian what the 'keys' were to maintain proper nutrition and weight. Many years ago, I had an investment fella explain the 'keys' to retirement security. It would appear that successful, healthy and happy living is ours if we only USE the KEYS!


My children and grandchildren have all been told where our extra house key is 'hanging.' Likewise, they know where the bank safety deposit-box key is hanging. These are informational items to enable them to access should they need.




My wife and I also gave our children and grandchildren the following information:: 'The 'key' to Heaven is hanging on the cross.'


May you embrace this 'Holy Week and unlock its promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment