Friday, May 19, 2017

Imagine Helping

The yard work completed, I plopped down on the backyard swing to allow the warm breeze to cool my body as I listened to the patio speakers projecting '50's sounds. As I leaned my head back, I caught glimpses of the high-cloudless sky and the bright sunlight flickering through the huge branch-like canopy of three Ash trees, I thought how blessed and fortunate I've been in 78-years. Naturally, the blessing thoughts are woven between the names of family, friends and special love ones. Today, my blessings continue interacting with so many. So many faces flashed through my mind's eye.

I often have these rather reflective moments. I suppose that exercise comes with the aging journey. I thank God daily for all those undeserving blessings. I have but one worry. If you think it might be my death, you would be wrong. I worry that I am not wise enough to realize some thing I am to do or complete before my journey ends. I keep asking in daily prayer and I do my best to 'IMAGINE' things I'm capable of doing, which might help improve some human condition.

I'll keep the thoughts front and center.

      (Touch)
The Question

No comments:

Post a Comment