Monday, July 24, 2017

What's Good for John is Good for Doe

The past few nights, I have included John McCain in my personal prayer petitions. I seldom agree in principle with Senator McCain's political views but I have always held him up as an American War Hero with my total respect. At age 80, McCain underwent a rather serious surgery to remove a blood clot off the frontal lobe of his brain and further medical tests indicate Senator McCain has an aggressive form of cancer. I pray for God's comforting grace on this good man.

I understood that the Republican Party was hoping for McCain's quick recovery in hopes that their health care bill would receive enough votes too pass. Evidently, McCain's anticipated 'yes' vote was going to have little effect, therefore the GOP leadership seized the circumstance to delay the vote. This coming week the GOP fellas plan to vote 'on some thing.' They want to repeal & replace Obamacare or repeal only but get a 'YES' vote of some thing even if it is a damaging vote.

Tonight, when I whisper a prayer for Senator McCain, I going to pray that McCain's buddies have a moment of  sudden revelation and insight into the American health care dilemma. What would that epiphany be? A disclosure of the Mayo Clinic Hospital and surgery costs for McCain's life-saving health care. Disclose the payment Senator McCain must personally absorb.  BINGO! Therein IS the health care insurance for ALL AMERICANS.
(Touch)
Play Fair
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6e700o8FIxM

No comments:

Post a Comment