Thursday, November 13, 2014

I Share My Joy

We have a husband and wife who co-pastor our church. My wife enjoys a weekly Bible study class conducted by Mrs Pastor. Yesterday, my wife returned home from the class and shared some topic exchanges; she mentioned that Mrs Pastor told her that she has truly enjoyed meeting her (my wife) and said to her, "You are a hoot."
I smiled hearing the opinion. I am always glad for people to discover my wife's pure charm. I can only imagine what gems rolled across my wife's lips while discussing 'The Exodus.' Suffice to say, my sweetheart roller skates to the same music as Yogi Berra. Once while vacationing in the Missouri Ozark country, my wife said, "Have you noticed it really gets dark at night down here?" I simply responded, "Goodnight Gracie.
My personal favorite was on a snowy night when my Christmas shopping sweetheart telephoned me from the mall to tell me that she had locked her keys in the car. I had to call a locksmith and thus asked her where the auto was parked. She said, "It will be easy to find because the lights are on and the car is running." Goodnight Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment